About Me

My photo
"I was a little girl, alone in my little world, who dreamed of a little home for me. I played pretend between the trees, and fed my houseguests bark and leaves, and laughed in the pretty bed of green. I had a Dream That I could fly from the highest SWING, I had a Dream." lyrics by Priscilla Ahn

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Those days!


 

If I was given a boon to undo
What would I do?

I undo the days lived in pain?
Oh no, they gave me the gains!

I undo the days of fears?
Oh no, they pushed me to top gear!

I undo the days of illness, cough and cold?
Oh no, through them the love of my mother was told!

I undo the days of reading, writing and learning?
Oh no, through them my father taught me yearning!

I undo the days of quarrels, fight and tears?
Oh no, through them, I, with my sister and friends, adhere!

I undo the days of love in my life?
Oh never, it’s the life of my life!

Nothing I undo,
Fut hold to heart everything, I do!

- Sindhu

No comments:

Post a Comment